Come visit us at the Kilgus Farmstead Country Store where you can purchase our products fresh from the farm! Our store is located next to Kilgus Dairy, 1 mile south of Fairbury, IL on 1st street. You will find all of our farmstead milk products as well as our farm-raised quality meats: Jersey beef, Berkshire pork, and Boer goat meat. We also source a diverse and growing number of locally made, high-quality products that complement our own. If you visit early on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, you can see the milk bottling process in action through the viewing window to our on-farm creamery! We also give tours in the Spring, Summer, and fall — see the Our Farm Tours page to schedule your tour.
Country Store Hours
Monday through Saturday
8 am to 6 pm
Visit the Kilgus Farmstead Facebook page for current in-store specials and the ice cream flavor of the day.
Please note that we only accept cash and personal checks.
Kilgus Farmstead Products*
- Farmstead Milk: Whole, 2%, skim and chocolate milk, heavy cream, half and half, and soft serve ice cream.
- Jersey Beef: A wide selection of frozen individual cuts as well as hamburgers, beef sticks, beef jerky, and summer sausage.
- Berkshire Pork: Frozen sausage, bratwurst, pork burgers, chops, bacon, roasts, and sausage links.
- Boer Goat Meat: A small variety of our most popular cuts (frozen).
- Frozen Meat Bundles: Packages contain a wide variety of frozen Kilgus Farmstead meats usually available 1-2 weeks after placing an order.
- Beef & Pork Large Quantity: ½ beef, ¼ beef, or ½ pork custom orders are available view the custom orders page for more details.
* Please note some products are seasonal in nature. Not all products are available in our store at all times; if there is a particular product you are seeking, contact us ahead to confirm availability.
🎀 Holiday Selection 🎀
Meat & Cheese Baskets and Frozen Meat Bundles 🥩
Give the gift of Kilgus Farmstead beef & pork: view our selection ➡️
Beef House Yeast Rolls 🍞
Make your holiday dinner a true feast: preorder today ➡️
Other Local Products**
- Baraboo Candy Co – Baraboo, WI : small batch cow chocolates
- Beachy’s – Arthur, IL: A variety of Jams, Sugar Free Jams & Apple Butter – The Raspberry & Strawberry jams are our top seller of beachys
- Bloomington Meats – Bloomington, IL: Assorted Beef Sticks, Jerkey, Summer sausage – Made with Kilgus Jersey Beef
- Deerland Dairy – Freeport, IL: 24oz Plain, Strawberry, Blueberry & Vanilla, 16oz Sour Cream – Made with Kilgus Milk
- Dream Cabin Coffee – Fairbury, IL: 12oz & 4oz bags of different origins of coffee & 8oz flavored coffee – Roasted in Fairbury, kept as fresh as possible for best flavor
- Feather Lane Farm – Forrest, IL: Farm fresh eggs – Cage free chickens
- Golden Prairie Popcorn – Nokomis, IL: 2lb Bag & individual ears of popcorn
- Hoffman’s Little Acres – Fairbury, IL: Cows milk soap with a Large Variety of amazing Scents – Made with Kilgus Milk
- Janie’s Mill – Ashkum, IL : 3lb & 1.5lb Bags of a variety of flours, Pizza kits & Bread kits
- Kathy’s Kitchen – Virginia, IL: A variety of Pickles, Relish,Salsas, BBQ sauce & Preserves – The Corn & Peach mango Salsas are well liked
- Local Folks Food – Sheridan, IL: Mustard, Marinara & a few different types of sauces – The Apple Butta & Honey BBQ sauce is Amazing!
- Nordic Creamery – Wesby, WI: 12oz Butter log, 8oz Garlic Basil, Cinnamon Sugar & Maple syrup
- Old Heritage Creamery – Arthur, IL: Buttermilk
- Pottstown Meat and Deli – Peoria, IL: House Steak & BBQ Seasoning – Tasts Amazing on our Pork & Beef!
- Ropp Jersey Cheese – Normal, IL: Unique flavored cheddars in blocks, Curds, Queso & Spread Made with – Kilgus Milk
- Sasse’s Apiary – Chestnut, IL: Jars of fresh honey, candy, honey comb and much more! – The single Honey sticks make a great treat
- Yo-Bul Yogurt – St.Louis, MO: 24 oz Plain, 16oz Cocount & Raspberry – Made with Kilgus Milk
** If you have suggestions for a local product that is not on this list, please let us know. We are always looking to add more quality products to our store, both for your shopping enjoyment and to support our fellow local small businesses!