Take a step back in time when you visit the quaint town of Fairbury, Illinois. It’s a special place to experience small town America at it’s finest. Where community comes first and on Sundays businesses still close to enjoy time with family and friends.
Tucked away in the central part of Illinois, Fairbury is just a couple hours drive from the greater Chicagoland area. It’s surrounded by beautiful farmlands that directly supports the community through Farm to Table efforts.
We welcome you to visit our fine town of Fairbury to experience this special little place in the Midwest. Just make sure to stop by the Kilgus Farmstead Country Store and say, “Hello!”
- Kilgus Farmstead Country Story and Kilgus Farmstead Tour
- Breakfast on the Farm at Kilgus Farmstead: annual event in June for Dairy Month
- Fairbury American Legion Speedway: multiple events throughout the year
- Fairbury Echoes Museum
- Fugate Woods Nature Preserve
- Indian Creek Golf & Country Club
Find more things to do in Fairbury by visiting www.fairburyilattractions.com